BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Bachelors in Business Administration is a three year degree program. This degree aims at providing fundamental education in business and management principles. BBA program offer practical management training that prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization and lay the basic foundation for a successful career in Management.
The course is affiliated to CCS University and aims to prepare students to be Professional Managers, Administrators, Researchers, Entrepreneur. The USP of the course is the Faculty that we’re sending out into the workplace. They are qualified to do the work by character, habits, and knowledge. We are proud of our exceptional faculty, who understand that their job is to be- collectively and individually- available to students. Much of the welcoming atmosphere here ties to their warmth and accessibility and the attention they pay to the students.
- Provide students with a broad range of managerial capabilities, the capacity for critical thinking, communication and problem‐solving skills, legal and ethical behaviour
- Prepare graduates for diverse careers in global management, administration and entrepreneurship through a well‐rounded business education with a focus on global business operations, emerging markets and technology‐enabled organizations
- Expose students to both general and specialized curriculum content through core courses, specializations and electives have self-knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to enhance effectiveness
- Understand and apply communication models and effective communication skills, at the individual and group levels
- Understand and apply leadership & team‐based skills at the individual and group levels
Scope of Employment:
- Entry-level positions in many corporations and factories including Advertising Industry, Banking, Insurance, FMCG, Aviation, Hospitality & Tourism, Consumer Durables, IT Companies, Advisory & Consultancy Firms, Media House, Entertainment Industry.
- As members of sales teams or as management trainees.