BACHELORS IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
Bachelors in Computer Applications is a course that is customized for students wishing to shine in the field of computers and information technology. The objectives of the Programme shall be to provide sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed. Conceptual grounding in computer usage as well as its practical business application will be provided.
The 3 year course is affiliated to CCS University and aims to prepare students to be Computer Professionals, Researchers, Entrepreneur.
- Apply fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science to a wide range of applications
- Apply mathematical and scientific reasoning to a variety of computational problems
- Design, correctly implement and document solutions to significant computational problems
- Formulate solutions to computing problems
- Analyze and compare alternative solutions to computing problems
- Design and implement software systems that meet specified design and performance requirements
- Apply advanced algorithmic and mathematical concepts to the design and analysis of software
- Apply sound principles to the synthesis and analysis of computer systems
- Work effectively in teams to design and implement solutions to computational problems
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Think critically and creatively, both independently and with others
- Recognize the social and ethical responsibilities of a professional working in the discipline
- Adapt to new developments in the field of computer science.
Scope Of Employment:
- Jobs in Government Sector e.g. : Banking, Dairy, Farming industries as computer professional
- Jobs in Private Sector e.g. : Software Company, Web Designing
- Create Own Software Companies