BACHELORS OF EDUCATION
With the growing literacy among people and more and more students opting for best education the scope of teaching profession is currently at its best. As the education sector is attracting more attention in the age of structural adjustment and economic reform. Entry into the teaching profession wide opens a number of avenues in which we can engage. The job of teaching is self-rewarding so far as experience knowledge and emotional satisfaction is concerned.
The B.Ed course is a 2 year program and focuses upon a curriculum that would develop the overall personality by not only making them excellent professionals but also good human beings having respect for values & the society. The course aims at transforming young students into intellectually competent,socially responsible, morally upright & gentle human beings; employable globally.
The course is affiliated to CCS University recognized by NCTE and 12f/2b granted by University Grant Commission (UGC).
- Competence to teach effectively two school subjects at the Secondary level.
- Ability to translate broad objectives of Secondary Education in terms of specific programmes and activities in relation to the curriculum.
- Ability to understand children’s needs, motives, growth pattern and the process of learning to stimulate learning and creative thinking to faster growth and development.
- Ability to use:
A. Individualised instruction & dynamic methods in large classes.
B. Ability to examine pupils’ progress and effectiveness of their own teaching through the use of proper evaluation techniques.
C. Equipment for diagnosing pupils’ difficulties and deficiencies in achievement and dealing with them through remedial work.
- Readiness to spot talented and gifted children and capacity to meet their needs.
- Ability to organize various school programmes, activities for pupils.
- Developing guidance point of view in educational personal vocational matters.
- Ability to assess the all-round development of pupils and to maintain a cumulative record.
- Developing certain practical skills such as: a. Black board work. b. Preparing improvised apparatus. c. Preparing teaching aids.
- Interest and competence in the development of the teaching profession and of education. Readiness to participate in activities of professional organisations.
Scope Of Employment:
You could get a job as a teacher in schools, college or university. Schools are developing rapidly and so various numbers of vacancies for teacher are available to build the career in teaching. B. Ed. Is very important if you want to make the best opportunity.