Education is the most important lever for economic, social and political conversion globally. Teaching is considered almost universally to be one of the most noble and respectable professions because it provides skills and competencies for economic well being and tools required to participate in the Governance Process.
Like all such professions, it is a big job, that practitioners should be trained to a high level using the latest techniques. Whether it’s the all-round skills required to teach younger children or the subject-specific expertise necessary to train students at more progressive levels, it is essential that teachers get it right. Add on the pressures of dealing with young people facing the challenges of growing up, and you have a profession which is not for the faint-hearted. Ergo, neither are education degrees.
The Education programs run under VIDYA INSTITUTE OF CREATIVE TEACHING (VICT)
- VICT focuses upon a program that would develop the overall personality by not solely making them excellent professionals but also good human being having respect for values and the society.
- Information & Computer Technology (ICT) is applied in teaching and learning.
- VICT ensures the inclusion of several aspects in the program.
- Opportunities for paper presentation in workshop,seminar, , debate and additional curricular activities are given to students.
- Microsoft / Intel have conducted classes for teachers and materials for learners.
- Value added courses are assimilated in the program which give exposure to IBO, Geneva and Cambridge University, UK.
- VICT has the rich library of 2498 books and reference books 6076 & international and national journals 2248 and counting. And also subscribes the E Journal : DELNET &Inflibnet
- VICT publishes the Bi Lingual and Bi Annual Journal ISSN – 2349 – 7424.
- VICT prepares& offer study material to aspiring teachers to qualify for the National level test CTET & STET.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
A B.Ed. is a professional 2 Years Degree which prepares students to be trained as a teacher at Higher Secondary School Level all over India as well as abroad as per NCTE norms.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed. | BTC)
Two years program under SCERT which further trains students at undergraduate level to be teachers at primary level in schools all over India.