BACHELORS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
Computers are so ubiquitous these days that it’s easy to forget how quickly they’ve changed our lives. Fifteen years ago, e-mail was a relatively new phenomenon, the Internet was just gaining steam, and no one imagined they’d be carrying smartphones loaded up with nifty apps (back then, making a call from the street usually meant finding a phone booth). What might the next 15 years bring? If you have a degree in computer science, you might be the first to know.
Bachelors Degree (B.Tech) in Computer Science is a 4-year full time AICTE approved program at Vidya affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technical university. The aim of the program is to provide quality education and our students the opportunity to develop a firm foundation in Mathematics, Science and design methodology of computing systems in the discipline of Computer Science & Engineering.By imparting skills and techniques with the latest teaching pedagogy and with a well-qualified, highly experienced, easily approachableand enthusiastic faculties we provide round the clock mentorship to students.
Our course covers all fundamentals, working and expert subjects that provide a holistic learning environment where students understand and are able to apply the most contemporary and essential tools needed in the breadth and depth of Computer Science & Engineering.
The enhanced learning environment in the department attracts students from all over India and provides an ample scope of betterment in education as well as extracurricular activities. Besides these, the department has developed a strong research interests in faculties as well students in diverse areas of Computer Science & Engineering. The department is in the continuous process of producing talented engineers and leaders working in various national & multinational companies.
- An ability to design a software or digital hardware system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacture ability and sustainability.
- Knowledge to analyze and design complex systems containing hardware and software components, as appropriate to Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures to implement software
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Knowledge of concepts of programming languages to design and develop web projects and software projects.
- Knowledge of computer organization and architecture to know the process of hardware installation and design.
- Knowledge of problem analysis and solution design.
- An ability to apply Mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and Computer Science theory in modeling and design of Computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the trade offs involved in design choices.
Scope of Employment
- Developers and Specialists in high-end services and IT-product companies.
- Development Engineers, Technical Leaders and Managers.
- Consultants, Solution Developers and Entrepreneurs.
- Computing Specialists in Research Labs and Technology Providers.
- Designer, Tester, Analyst and Content Writer in IT-services companies.
- System/ Network Performance Analysts and Simulation / Evaluation Specials in IT companies.
- Database Administrator (DBA) and Web Developer