Vidya Knowledge Park has always been driven by the vision to develop the next generation of leadership for organizations, communities and society at large. As a part of this vision, the Vidya Sukh Scholarship were initiated to help those who are brilliant in academics and those who deserve world- class education but don’t have the means.
At Vidya Knowledge Park, we believe in rewarding the hard work and excellence achieved by meritorious students in their academic endeavours. As part of this ongoing initiative, in 2015 over Rs. 1 crore worth of scholarships have been awarded to students on need or merit basis.
The Vidya Sukh Scholarship have been initiated to encourage the talents of such students, thereby strengthening the roots of our future generation. A small step towards the collective goal of making India the knowledge superpower of the world. A wide range of financial help to assist you on your journey to your future and to support students from all backgrounds. Every year we award numerous non-repayable scholarships to students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances or economic hardship. You can apply for more than one type of scholarship but you can usually only be granted one award.
Because VIDYA is committed to making your future dreams affordable, and we really value and appreciate TALENT so our scholarships are designed to cover your demonstrated financial need and value your brilliance.
Here is our criteria:
Category A Scholarships
|Based on Marks obtained in Qualifying Examination|
|FOR UG COURSES||FOR PG COURSES|
|≥ 95%||100% Tution Fee Waived||≥ 95%||100% Tution Fee Waived|
|≥ 90% & < 95%||75% Tution Fee Waived||≥ 90% & < 95%||75% Tution Fee Waived|
|≥ 85% & < 90%||50% Tution Fee Waived||≥ 85% & < 90%||50% Tution Fee Waived|
|≥ 80% & < 85%||25% Tution Fee Waived||≥ 80% & < 85%||30% Tution Fee Waived|
|≥ 70% & < 80%||10% Tution Fee Waived||≥ 65% & < 80%||20% Tution Fee Waived|
All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission on Fast Track. That means they do not have to appear for the Sports Trial & Interview and their admission is done based on their application form and assessment of sports certificates for last three years.
- 100% Scholarship – National Players *
- 50% Scholarship – National Medal Winners *
- 25% Scholarship – National Participation*
(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
* Recognized by:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and / or MYAS recognized / affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recongnized / affiliated by MYAS and / or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized / affiliated by IOC and / or MYAS)
In absence of relevant Sports certificates Scholarship application will not be considered.
25% Scholarship to Jain Community students for each year of the course.
25% Scholarship to Vidya students who pursue higher degree course in Vidya Knowledge Park for each year of the course.
10% Scholarship to students who is a sibling of Vidya Alumnus for each year of the course.
- If any student falls in more than one category mentioned above, the student will be entitled for higher category.
- Category A & B are applicable only for the 1st year tuition fee.
- Students are eligible for only one scholarship at a time.
- Scholarship is a privilege given to students based on the discretion of the management.
- To apply for scholarship under Post-matric Scholarship Scheme, please visit: http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- To apply for scholarship under Scholarship Scheme for Minorities students, and Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University students, please visit: http://www.momascholarship.gov.in
- To apply for scholarship under National Scholarship Scheme, please visit: https://scholarships.gov.in/