VISION, MISSION & VALUES
To develop educational and research institutions of GLOBAL STANDARD, fostering learning spirit, Innovation and professional excellence.
With the foresighted approach of the prime movers we have a vision to benchmark our education standards on global parameters. We aim to bring World Class Education on the ground level of reality, be it the education imparted in our School, be it the pedagogy in our Graduate Courses, be it the exposure and polishing in our Post Graduate Courses or be it the refining in our Doctoral Programs.
To emerge as one of the best comprehensive knowledge and research centre committed to transform young students into globally employable professionals and good human beings by providing quality academic qualification and imbibing with human values and ethics.
To become an institution of Global Standard we are on our mission of providing very elaborate knowledge and research oriented programs. Not just rhetoric knowledge we ensure to add the much needed industry academia interaction coupled with our strong value based education so that we could raise world class brilliant citizens.
The culture of a college is a shared system of values, beliefs, and attitudes that shapes and influences behavior. We at Vidya define our culture & values by Eight Core Operating Principles that guide us through our planning and underpin how its work is carried out. They are our basic beliefs about what really matters and guide us how things should be done.
- Focus on Students: Our primary mission is not only to educate students in their chosen disciplines, but also to inspire them to become innovators, leaders, and positive contributors to society.
- Respect: Respect moves us to understand the gifts and unique contributions of every person in the College community and to value diverse perspectives. We recognize the expertise of all members and encourage individual contribution.
- Excellence: Excellence commits us to challenge ourselves to utilize our natural gifts – intellectual, social, physical, spiritual and ethical that we continuously strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Accountability: We assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
- Diversity: We believe that our similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond in strengthening the organization. Diversity builds a community that fosters a climate that is open and welcoming ideas and perspective of diverse people that promotes a constructive discourse on the nature of diversity; and that engages faculty, staff and students in activities that promote the organization’s core values.
- Integrity & Transparency: Integrity gives us the ability to realize the greater good in our actions and programs and challenges us to look at our work and ourselves holistically and as one united with others across the globe. We also practice total transparency & openness in our functioning, our activities & our policies.
- Learning for Life: It encourages us to pursue knowledge and truth throughout our lives in ways that improve our communities and ourselves, and that strengthen our understanding of each other.
Our Motto “Learn, Serve, Lead”
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever, words from Mahatma Gandhi and we imply it very fundamentally. Learning is all about acquiring new or modifying existing knowledge, behavior, skills values or preferences by synthesizing different types of conformation. At Vidya, We help our students in realizing their dreams and providing the best of the resources and advanced teaching pedagogy to make them learn at par with international standards.
Our Endeavor is to transform students into good human beings, globally employable technocrats, managers, designers, entrepreneur and academicians, and to serve the best global organizations who would help in nation building and its economic development.
During their course of stay at Vidya, we help students to maximize their physical, psychological, social and cultural development and instill a sense of pride and motivation in them to lead people, to achieve their stipulated objectives and goals. We believe in training leaders of the future who lead in every walk of life.